About Dr. Park
Dr. Lee S. Park is a Virginia licensed chiropractor and acupuncturist. He has been practicing chiropractic and acupuncture since October 2000, when he opened his first clinic in Denver, Colorado. After several years of hands-on experience in Colorado and Georgia, he opened his current clinic in 2008, in Centreville, Virginia. He often treats many symptoms by using chiropractic and acupuncture together, which positively speeds up the healing process in most, if not all, cases. These therapies are entirely natural and do not produce any negative side-effects. As a result, we strongly recommend you see how this combined care can help your specific health problem.
Not only does Dr. Park specialize in chiropractic and acupuncture, but he also is a whiplash injury specialist certified by the Spine Research Institute of San Diego. He can be found under the graduates listed at .
More on Dr. Park:
• Master degree from Ohio State University (graduated 1996)
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City with Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian (graduated 2000)
• Licensed to practice Chiropractic with physiotherapy privileges and certified to practice acupuncture in Virginia
• Member of American Chiropractic Association and Virginia Chiropractic Association.
• Certified Whiplash Injury Specialist.